Like seriously, why isn’t pole dancing an olympic sport? This is freakin gymnastics. This is strength and skill. This is not sexual whatsoever. Why does pole dancing have to be so stigmatised as a sexual thing that only strippers do? I have great respect for all people who can pull this off. This is art and beauty right here.
HEY FUN FACT: pole dancing is known as something strippers do because strippers invented it. And that’s okay! It’s okay to have respect for strippers and the hard work they put into what they do! Let’s stop trying to take the stripper part out of pole dancing so upperclass white girls can do it without being ~stigmatized~ because god forbid women be sexual.
- Daisy: How old were you when you had your first kiss?
- Carnation: If I handed you a concert ticket right now, who would you want to be the performer?
- Jasmine: What color looks best on you?
- Foxglove: Name three facts about your family.
- Allium: What's the best thing you can cook?
- Orange Blossom: If you could pick the gender and appearance of your child, would you?
- Calla Lily: If you died right now, what song would you want to play at your funeral?
- Poinsettia: Favorite holiday dish?
- Oxlip: Would you ever get into a long distance relationship?
- Primrose: Favorite kind of soup?
- Daffodil: What's the most thoughtful present you've ever received?
- Rose: Are you currently in love with someone?
- Amsonia: Would you ever become a vegan?
- Peony: What's your favorite hot beverage?
- Tulip: For your birthday, what kind of cake do you ask for?
- Myrtle: Do you like going on airplanes?
- Hibiscus: Did you ever play an instrument? If so what?
- Zinnia: Who was your best friend when you were six years old?
- Poppy: What color was your childhood home?
- Hydrangea: Starbucks order?
- Violet: Do you like where you're from?
- Locust: What was your favorite book as a child?
- Rhododendron: What's the scariest dream you've ever had?
- Queen Anne's Lace: Would you rather carve pumpkins or wrap presents?
- Magnolia: Favorite kind of candy?
- Aster: Would you rather be cold or hot?
- Marigold: Do you listen to what's on the radio?
- Heliconia: Do you like when it rains?
- Azalea: What's a movie you cried while watching?
- Dandelion: Do you think you're important?
- ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) : relationship status?
- ಠ_ಠ: what is your biggest pet peeve?
- (ಥ_ಥ): finish this: i hate it when...
- ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ: what is your favorite animal?
- (☞ﾟヮﾟ)☞ ☜(ﾟヮﾟ☜): who is someone you can tell everything to?
- (づ｡◕‿‿◕｡)づ: are you a hugger?
- (╯°□°)╯︵ ʞooqǝɔɐɟ: besides tumblr, do you have any other social media?
- ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿?: how old are you?
- (╯°□°）╯︵ ┻━┻: what are your thoughts on school?
- | (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ): favorite tv show?
- (ง'̀-'́)ง: are you okay?
- (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*: ･ﾟ✧: sexual orientation?
- ┬┴┬┴┤(･_├┬┴┬┴: are you a people person or a loner?
- ლ(ಠ益ಠლ): do you have any siblings?
- ಠ╭╮ಠ: have you ever self harmed?
- (づ￣ ³￣)づ: have you ever been in love?
- (☞ﾟ∀ﾟ)☞: would you rather be hugged by a bunny or kissed by a doe?
- (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻: how do you let your anger out?
- ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ: are you active?
- ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪: what are your favorite band(s)/artist(s)?
- （╯°□°）╯︵(\ .o.)\: who is your least favorite person?
- ♥‿♥: tell us about your crush!
- ◔̯◔: what time is it?
- ◕‿◕: what is your guilty pleasure?
- ◔ ⌣ ◔: are you a virgin?
things you don’t point out about people:
- body hair in places you’re not used to it being???
- fat rolls/curves
- how much/how little they’re eating
- how skinny they are/what bones they can see because of how skinny they are
- How fat they are.
- If they have crooked or misaligned teeth maybe even yellowed
- If they sweat a lot
don’t do it
I found your hidden letter in the picture, and it got me thinking about all the good memories we shared. I’m starting to feel 👌 (okay) and now I understand that people just fall apart sometimes. If I could change it I damn sure would but if this makes you happier, then you go, don’t you dare let me hold you down. Your little reminder of all the memories we shared makes me smile so big, and I know that I’ll be okay soon enough. You’ve taught me so much that I thought I already knew, and you’ve given me even more. I’m sorry I couldn’t do the same for you, because you deserve it, but now I know what to look for in a man, and I know I have to better myself because I am too harsh sometimes. And now that I think about it, I am strong. I can do this. This is not my first rodeo and I am still here. It’ll be tough, but all I have to do is play the old theme song of ours, was it run this town or clique? I don’t think we ever decided.
Anyways, thank you for everything, you have no idea how much you helped me. But I’m pretty sure you’re not gonna come back, because you’re not jessi, and you have too much on your shoulders already. So if in case I’m not dreaming, I love you, and this is my one last hug.
Journalist and artist Shirin Barghi has created a gripping, thought-provoking series of graphics that not only examines racial prejudice in today’s America, but also captures the sense of humanity that often gets lost in news coverage. Titled “Last Words,” the graphics illustrate the last recorded words by Brown and other young black people — Trayvon Martin, Oscar Grant and others — who have been killed by police in recent years.
FACT OF THE DAY: mars is called the red planet because during the cold war it sided with the communists
Yeah, I just lost the person I was closest to, and he probably will never come back. I was a bitch to him throughout our relationship and I paid the price. He was just the sweetest person I’d ever met and he treated me like a princess. And I took it for granted. I let my stress and frustration out on him and it was just too much. He kept trying to be sweet as he broke up with me and I just couldn’t take it because he was leaving me. I just need him right now and he’s not there and I’m just lost.
Please. I know you’ll never read this, but I need to get it out. You’re the best man I’ve ever met, and my heart is breaking and it hurts and I hate it. I miss you so god damned much and no matter how many times you say it wasn’t my fault I know it was. I shut you out. I wanted attention so I went and shut you out? Yes, that’s exactly what I did and it was stupid, and wrong, and just uncalled for. And I’m so so sorry. I miss you. I just want you back. I’m so sorry. Please don’t leave. I thought I could get away with it and I paid the price and I just miss you so much god damn it I feel like I just lost the world, and I keep thinking how I’ll never get to hold your hand again, and you won’t be my homecoming date this year, and that you don’t or won’t kiss me anymore. I need you, I’m a mess without you. You’re my rock. But I told you I respected your decision and I am so sorry I can’t be there for you like you always were for me. But I still love you, and that’s not something that’s gonna go away. I am so so sorry.